Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Favorite Book Series

My favorite book series is by David Eddings. My favorite series is actually two series' and one book put into one. They are The Belgariad series, The Malloreon series, and the book Belgarath the Sorcerer. I like these books because they have a nice balance of adventure, thought, and mystery. These are what the series' and the book look like.



The Belgariad: Pawn of Prophecy, Queen of Sorcery, Magician's Gambit, Castle of Wizardry, Enchanter's Endgame.



The Malloreon: Gaurdians of the West, King of the Murgos, Demon Lord of Karanda, Sorceress of Darshiva, Seeress of Kell.



Belgarath the Sorcerer.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't finished reading Belgarath the Sorcerer. It was interesting, but just didnt' have time to finish it. I'll have to try again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you finished the Malloreon series already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I have not finished the Malloreon yet.

    ReplyDelete