Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Friday, October 15, 2010

Gregor the Overlander Series

I am currently reading a series called Gregor the Overlander. I think it is really cool. I don't want to spoil it for you, but it centers around an under ground world that was inhabited in the 1600's. Due to space and an abundant food supply, the animals down there have grown to a large size. The humans down there have many prophecies, and Gregor is centered in almost all off them. I really like the series, and I think that you would like it too. Here is a picture of the series.



The series in story order.

3 comments:

  1. I read the first book in teh series and enjoyed it. Thanks for providing additional details. I know that the author's Hunger Games series is also popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this series is great its a good series i like the books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for looking at my blog. Please come back again! And I quite agree. It is a very good series.

    ReplyDelete