Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, February 21, 2011

Awesome New Games

Well hello everybody. I just got back from another trip to Milwaukee. It was a bit boring because we didn't go anywhere. I guess that it is a pretty good coincidence that Joel and I got new games. Joel got Picross and I got Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest. Picross is a game where you get rid of blocks to discover the image inside. Joel and I really like it. Aragorn's Quest is a Lord of the Rings fighting game portraying Aragorn as he fights with the Fellowship to defeat Sauron. Joel and I finished the game already. I am currently beating Joel at Picross. Here is a picture of the two game cases.

Aragorn's Quest

Picross

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it was a coincidence you got new games. I think it was planned that way so that you would have something to do on the trip.
    *grin*

    ReplyDelete