Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, March 28, 2011

This Weekend

My Grandma came over this weekend. It was so cool. She only comes down from Connecticut a few times a  year and we cherish every minute that she is here. We went to Best Buy and a whole bunch of other places. She got Joel and me Nintendo DSi XL's and at least one new game. I got a blue Nintendo and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Joel got a black Nintendo and about five new games. We went out to eat and we went shopping. We watched movies and played games. Over all, we all just had fun.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, but no mention of your fabulous aunt, uncle and cousins who came to visit (albeit a short vist), too?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun with you all too .. but don't forget your cousins! (and aunt & uncle!) .. we had fun with them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ejjel! I just wasn't feeling very good that day and I wasn't thinking right. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a problem at all. I just had to give you a hard time. :)

    ReplyDelete