Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, April 18, 2011

This Week II

My family has a very busy week this week. We are going to move away to Wisconsin. In order to do that we have to sell this house. In order to sell this house we have to clean it and send our belongings to the apartment in Wisconsin where my Dad lives for short periods of time. This past weekend my mom painted the hallway and my dad cleaned the window ledge. I cleaned my room somewhat and my brother listened to his ipod, something he has been doing all day ever since he got his ipod. I also have day care duties to attend to this week. I have to look after little kids on Wednesday and Thursday. That's about all for now. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment