Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, May 16, 2011

Review of Eighth Grade

Well, my eighth grade is running to a close. I have just a few short days left of school before we begin summer vacation. All in all, this year was much like past middle school years. The Math was the same as seventh. The Science was only different because it was a christian perspective. The History and Language Arts were so alike last years that I could remember them all. All in all, it was a very normal year.

3 comments:

  1. So were you bored? Do you want more and different subjects? You will have Latin next year, in addition to your 5 core subjects ... as well as finish up the College Planning course that you've had the last couple of weeks. What do you want to study .. we could add something if you want to - that's the biggest perk of homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Tara....how do you teach Latin? How do you grade Latin? Do you know Latin? What do you do with Latin once you learn it? Obviously, I don't know Latin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a DVD book set .. called Latin Alive! .. http://classicalacademicpress.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14

    and as for what he'll do with it .. don't know .. but it's the only language he wanted to learn, so I ordered it. :) I'm not teaching it, the dvd is .. and I'll just grade by the quizes in the book. :)

    ReplyDelete