Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Friday, December 9, 2011

Classic Deli Wraps: Evaluation

This was a slightly hard recipe to make. I had to chop up a lot of things. I also had to shop for a few items that we didn't have. It was worth it though. Mom really like the wrap I made for her. I thought that my wrap was okay. I think I still like Barbeque Cream Cheese Wraps better though. The Classic Deli wrap was healthy and it filled me up. The only problem was that it took a lot of ingredients for just one or two wraps.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it did take a bit of time to chop up the ingredients this time, but next time, the ingredients are already chopped up and we can make a wrap fairly quickly with what's in the fridge. How about we have these again this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! Been reading your blog and I love seeing all the stuff you're making! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete