Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Did Today

   Today was a bit of a lazy day. Homeschool was pretty easy and nothing new came up for Biology. There was a quiz, but it was an easy one on atomic structure.
   Joel stole Monster Hunter from me. I wanted to play it, but Joel got to it before me. I LOVE Monster Hunter. It is absolutely amazing. If you ever want to talk to me, buy Monster Hunter Tri and search for me on the Rookie servers (currently) from 3:00-5:00 PM.
   I am currently reading Robert Jordan's The Shadow Rising. It is sort of like Lord of the Rings in the fact that they are very long books about fantasy places with lots of intricate details.
   My brother just beat up a Qurupeco in Monster Hunter Tri with 3 other guys. He is excited right now. Still only a single digit hunter rank, but he's happy. I will get happy when I get to fight Rathalos I currently am Hunter Rank 18, which entitles me to better food at the Tavern and better Quests at the counter. I will post again after I have played Monster Hunter so that you know what I have killed and earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment