Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day Care

On Thursday my mom went to Keepers. Keepers is a womens group where moms get together and talk and hangout. I went along because my first paid job was taking care of toddlers. I got payed $ 20.00 to take care of the toddlers. At first I didn't know why they paid so much for watching kids. At the end of Keepers, I knew why. I had to run, jump, take boys to the bathroom, and play house as a dog. It was very hard work. One kid had me running around to catch imaginary birds. The only break we had from the noise and running was snack time. At snack time, the kids suddenly quieted down and went to take a seat and eat. The other caretakers and I dished up small cups of Cheddar Whales and water. Then snack time was over, and we had to run and take care of them for another half-hour. Afterward, my mom took a close friend and me to Arbys. I ate twice as much as both of them, twice as fast. This whole experience has taught me one thing. Child Care is exhausting!!!

3 comments: