Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Book Collection

I have a giant book collection. It takes more than two bookshelves, and I am proud of it. I have never counted the books in my library, but I estimate that I have over 100 books in my library. My library is made up of fiction for the most part. I like science fiction, so I have tons of those. I have a few non-fiction books, but I don't read those books a lot. I mostly read the fiction books. I have read almost all of the books in my library, with the exception of a few new books. It is sort of hard to explain, so I am just going to show you.



The big bookshelf.




Books on my desk.




These books are on a boo
kshelf.



These are on another bookshelf.



A tall bookshelf of books.

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of cropping the pictures to show just what you want to show :) It might be interesting soemtime for you to create a database of books you own, books you've read by don't own, and the like. Sort of a book-journal that lists your reading experience. Maybe we'll do that next quarter :)

    ReplyDelete