Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Typical School Day

In this post, I will tell you what I do on a typical school day. It isn't exciting, but it is informational. So here I go.

Math

The first thing I do in my school day is my math. Depending on the length of the lesson, I do about 2-5 pages a day. I use an Abecka book, so, as you might not know, I am home-schooled. My mom doesn't want me writing in the book, so I answer the questions in a 5-subject notebook. I also have a whiteboard and a calculator to help with the harder problems.



My Math Stuff

SOS

After my math, I start up my computer so that I can do my SOS. SOS stands for Switched On Schoolhouse. I have my History and Geography, Language Arts, and Bible classes on SOS. the cool thing about SOS is that it is all on the computer, so I don't have any papers lying around in folders and stuff.

Break

When I am done with my SOS, I normally take a small break of a half-hour to an hour. I use this time to play games and unwind. I normally play RuneScape, but sometimes I play on A123.com, Nanovor Online, and Bakugan Dimensions.

Science

After my break, I do my final subject, science. I use a Matter and Motion book, which centers around a Christian perspective of science. I like this subject, because I get to learn about science and many other exciting facts. I have a notebook to answer the questions with.



My Science Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment