Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sushi

This weekend, I was watching a How It's Made episode with my family, and they showed how sushi was made. This intrigued my interest, so I started researching sushi. It turns out that there are many types of sushi, and that almost all of them have rice. Sushi is a dangerous dish, mostly because it is made out of raw fish, with seaweed, rice, and the few vegetables or spices put into the sushi. I can't tell you everything in this entry though, because it would make this entry huge. Instead, I am going to direct you to a website that is sure to answer all of your questions.

http://eugeneciurana.com/musings/sushi-eating-HOWTO.html#label_2

You might need to scroll up a little bit to get to the top. I have found this website to have a lot of information about sushi and sushi etiquette.

Enjoy!



The many kinds of sushi, or Zushi

1 comment: