Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hopes for Summer

Well hello again all of my wonderful readers. How was your weekend? Mine was great, even thought we didn't go out to eat. My cousin held his birthday party on Saturday. I had a great time playing with him. We played Pokemon from about 2:30 until about 5:15. We had to leave too soon though. I hope to see him sometime soon. anyway, I will now talk to you about my plans for the summer.


Okay, the first thing that I want to do this summer is get the garden plowed and plant a row of herbs and veggies for my use in the kitchen. The next thing will to get signed up for soccer again. I really miss playing the sport, and soccer is the only sport that I like. After getting signed up, I will probably be busy getting the garden clean and playing soccer. After my birthday, I am going to start looking for a job. I really need a serious source of income, for reasons that I will keep to myself. After that, it's school again and I have to start working at harvesting, working, and schooling.

That's pretty much what I plan to do this summer. Please feel free to comment on it in any way you like. also, if you sign as anonymous, please right your name or nickname so that I now who you are. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So .. buying chinese at HyVee and eating it at home doesn't count as "eating out" ? :) I enjoyed the chinese .. it was delicious.

    Soccer uh? mmm .. we'll have to think about that *grin*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese doesn't really follow the term "eating out". Thanks for considering the soccer, and don't forget that I want a row or two of the garden this year for herbs and veggies.

    ReplyDelete