Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Thoughts on This Coming Week

Well, it's the beginning of another week of winter. I had a hard time waking up this morning. I hate Mondays. You always have to get up early after a weekend of sleeping in.
I did a lot of snow shoveling today. Dad got up early to shovel snow this morning, Mom and I shoveled snow at about 1:30, and I went out and shoveled the driveway by myself at about 2:45. I a probably going to have to do more today and maybe for the rest of the week. I haven't checked the forecast, but I think my new boots aren't going to feel new for much longer.
School is good, and I am coping fine with the work load. I am doing taxes in Math, Health in Science, and the Civil War in History. I can manage without too much difficulty, and I am okay.
Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like Mondays too. You have to get back to work after a few days of relaxation. I don't like them even more when you have to wake up even earlier to shovel snow.

    Thank you for doing all that hard work shoveling the snow off the driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job at shoveling. You were out there all by yourself and didn't quit until the job was done. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete