Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Friday, January 21, 2011

Thoughts of Ought

Well, here I am again. Another week gone by. It seems like time flies, doesn't it? Like one day it's Monday and the next it's Friday. Aw well, back to business.

This week was a bit more exciting than last, I have to say. On Wednesday Mom took me to her Bible study. I have a job watching little kids in the nursery. After the study, Mom took me on her lunch date with Michelle, a good family friend. We went to Fazolis. We talked and ate and had a great time. When lunch was over, we went to Jo Ann's "SHUDDER".

On Thursday Mom, Dad, and I went on a big field trip with a home school group to the Des Moines Historical Museum. We saw geodes and ancient sea critters (what I liked), Indian bead work (which Mom liked), and a display on mammoths (which Dad liked). After the field trip, we went to CiCi's and gorged ourselves on pizza. My favorites were the Barbeque Chicken, the Big Mac, the Cheese Sticks, and the Cinnamon Rolls. Unfortunately, we had to go home, and our fun day ended.

That is what I did this week. Look again on Monday to see my new post. Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. so if I say "JoAnn's" or "Hobby Lobby" .. you shudder ? mmmm .. that could be fun ... making you shudder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not hurtful ... teasing :) with love :)

    ReplyDelete