Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Country Fried Steak with Baked Potatoes and Corn

Yesterday I made a meal for my family. Here is how I did it. First I picked out five potatoes of the approximate same size. This is so that all the potatoes cook in about the same time. Then I scrubbed and washed the potatoes. After I put them in a microwave safe container, I took out the Country Fried Steaks and warmed up the oven. After the oven was warm, I put all of the steaks into the oven on a stoneware and put the potatoes in the microwave. In thirteen minutes or so, dinner was almost done. After the potatoes and the steaks were done cooking, I put some frozen corn into the microwave for four minutes. When that was done all that was left was to serve and eat. Here are pictures.

Steaks pre oven


Potatoes pre microwave


Steaks after oven


Potatoes after microwave


The Finished Plate


This was very easy to make. It was a good meal.

1 comment: