Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cheddar Drop Biscuits

Today I am making Cheddar Drop Biscuits. These are the ingredients.

2 cups Bisquick
Approx. 2 tsp garlic powder
Approx. 1-2 cups shredded cheese
Approx. 1-2 cups milk (enough to get the dough sticky, but not liquidy.)

Sorry about all the approximately's , but this was from my mom's memory, not a recipe. I added the Bisquick first, then the garlic powder and cheese. I mixed that up while my mom started to pour the milk in. When it reached the right consistency, I used a medium scoop and put the biscuits onto a stoneware pan. Then I put them in the oven for about ten to fifteen minutes at 350 degrees. Then I took the out to cool, and then they were eaten. Here are some pictures.

Ready


Dropping


More Dropping


Another Plate


Done


The biscuits were delicious. Everyone enjoyed them. The hardest part about making these was probably the indirect instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment