Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made chocolate chip cookies. Here is the recipe.

1 cup Regular Blue Bonnet Margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Here are pictures.

The Ingredients


The Liquids


The Dough


Done


I had no difficulties with this recipe. It was easy. They were good to eat.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I made chocolate chip cookies tonight, too! :) So...is it better to use margarine or butter for cookies? I always use margarine. Just wondering...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says that butter is better because it cooks better than margarine. Margarine is cheaper though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried butter. I might have to try that sometime. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete