Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Rock Collection

Over the years, I have been collecting rocks. I have collected Agate, Sapphire, Rose Quartz, Crystal Spires, and many other stones. My collection is meager compared to true geologists, but I like my collection. The pride of my collection is a giant Geode. It is about the size of my head. It is vibrant blue and white, in cascading crystalline arches, all coalescing into a a magnificent spot in the very center of the stone. The center is not flat, like the rest of the rock, but broken in. The crytals protrude in the gap in magnificent spires. The spires are the color of pure ice. it is the pride and joy of my collection. Here is a picture of my collection.



This is my collection. The big one on the back is the Geode.

No comments:

Post a Comment