Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Robotech

I have an old book series that my father passed on to me. It's called Robotech. Most kids probably wouldn't know about it, but parents and grandparents that were interested in science fiction\fantasy might. Robotech is a stunning story of love, betrayal, fighting, and humor. I think that if you like those things, you might like this series. The time changes are a bit difficult to cope with, as there are three jumps in the books where a new generation takes on the main roles. Here is a picture of the series.



The Series.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I have some books to recommend to my husband. I know he read the Belgariad and is now on the Mistborn trilogy. Great blog - you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Rob kept these books and that the boys can enjoy them. There's nothing like passing along a really good read. :)

    ReplyDelete