Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I am going to do this week.

This week, How To Train Your Dragon is coming out. My mom has promised that she will take me Friday to go and get the movie. I can hardly wait! We will probably get to eat out, too. This week is going to be AWESOME! I have it all planned out. As soon as we get home, I am going to watch the movie with popcorn and a nice, warm blanket. It is going to be the best thing ever!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love movie night! We haven't even seen the movie yet, but it's definitely on our list to see soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting it today! I am going to have popcorn and chocolate cheesecake and supreme pizza. It is going to be FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw the movie this past Friday night. I agree, it was pretty good. As a mom, I enjoyed the message behind the movie -- be who you are, not who everyone else wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete