Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibit at SCI


This past Saturday, my family and I went to the new Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit at the Science Center of Iowa ( www.sciowa.org ). I thought that it was okay. we got to see all of his designs, including his formula for the Golden Rule. I really liked the war area, because I actually knew what everything was and what it was for. Leonardo Da Vinci made a lot of cool things, like the tank and the war chariot. Both of those inventions didn't work however, because one had technical difficulties, and the other couldn't calm the horse. We also saw the Mona Lisa exhibit, and we saw the original colors of Da Vinci's The Last Supper painting. At the end, I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this! I didn't even know about it. Sounds like something we'll need to try to go and see before the exhibit leaves! I have to say that history is so much more interesting today than it was years ago!

    ReplyDelete