Just a Little Something for Your Entertainment

Just A Little Something For Your Enjoyment

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Weekend

This entry is going to be about my weekend, the days of November 23rd and November 24th.

This Saturday, we had a hectic day. The first thing we did that day was watch TV. My brother and I are allowed to wake up at 7:00 on Saturdays and watch TV. We watched for about an hour. Then I played a little Wii. Then Mom woke up and kicked us off. A little while later, Mom and Dad took us to West Des Moines and then Ankeny. They took us to Best Buy to look for something. They wouldn't tell is what, so Joel and I just went to the game aisle and fooled around until Mom came and got us. They apparently didn't find what they were looking for, so they took us to ankeny and looked there. They found what they wanted there and they took us home. When we got home, I played RuneScape until Mom threw me off. Then I took my shower, read for an hour, then slept.

Sunday was standard. I ate, slept, read, worked, and pooped. I also played a little RuneScape.

No comments:

Post a Comment